From installation to network design to product development, we can provide training for your team tailored to meet your needs.
While our certified PROFItech courses are aimed at a broad audience, we also offer device-developer specific courses for PROFINET. These workshops are taught both here in our offices or at your location, as requested. These classes are intensive, immersive experiences designed to bring a development team up to speed on PROFINET communications and best practices. The labwork can be used as the groundwork for developing a new PROFINET device, while the concepts can be used to implement a device on an existing platform.
This course is tailored to the students’ needs and background, and as such run from 2-3 days with variable pricing. Email us for more information.
Our PROFINET Developer’s class covers the critical areas for planning, executing, and maintaining PROFINET support on a device.
Key topics are:
- Defining the scope of a PROFINET project (conformance classes, supported profiles, etc)
- How PROFINET state machines work and common software and hardware stack features
- Configuring vendor and device variables for PROFINET
- Building and validating a GSDML file
- Implement basic I/O with both physical and virtual modules
- Coverage of the PROFINET certification test suite
Pricing and Availability
All of our courses can be hosted at either our site in Johnson City, TN or at your facility. And we can come to you if needed for onsite troubleshooting. Contact us at [email protected] for pricing and availability